Youth Justice Reform
Youth justice systems share data in a format that invites more participants, encourages more discussion, or provides a review of system performance. A Data Walk is an effective tool for supporting an engaged look at data to inform decisions and guide policy and practice.
How we helped:
- Provided training to explain the value of a Data Walk and where it works most effectively.
- Worked closely with clients to discern which data would be most valuable to share.
- Developed simple data visualizations for Data Walk consumption.
- The client had the tools they needed to facilitate an effective Data Walk.
- The client had engaging and meaningful conversations about what they learned from the data.
- The client developed a collaborative action plan for the next steps that were informed by the data-driven discussion.
Local Administrators | Practitioners
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Let’s build a data-informed, people-centered system together
We can help you feel confident in your use of data through strategic guidance, technical assistance, user-friendly analytics tools, and training.